January 18, 2012

a heart beat

at six weeks .. i hold my breath ... the sonographer turns on the screen ... it's wonderful ... a tiny heartbeat ...

at eleven weeks ... i hold my breath ... the doctor turns on the screen ... it's wonderful ... a little heartbeat ...

today ... at nineteen weeks ... i hold my breath ... the sonographer turns on the screen ... it's wonderful ... a heartbeat ...

I feel so truly blessed ... for this precious little gift ... His tiny little creation ... and today, for the most wonderful sound of a little heart beating ...

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Alyssa! I had heard rumours but hadn't confirmed it yet with :-). It truely is a blessing when you can "see" that all is well. Love Charlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful news :)
    I pray God will continue to bless your pregnancy and grant you all you need.
    Love Mel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Alyssa & Murray!! Wow, so exciting! We pray the Lord continues to make all things well. Love Brad & Michelle

    ReplyDelete