thank you so much to my wonderful guests for sharing their biscuit recipes ... do be sure to pop over and check out their yummy biscuit posts for some baking inspiration ...
Yummy! Will have to sneak a peak - we love cookies! Sorry I missed the challenge but I did try some delish cookies last week when I went to Ikea. They are called "Anna's Pepparkakor" and they taste like a speculas and ginger snap cookie mixed together (so if you need an excuse to go to Ikea?) Love Mel
Yummy! Will have to sneak a peak - we love cookies!
ReplyDeleteSorry I missed the challenge but I did try some delish cookies last week when I went to Ikea. They are called "Anna's Pepparkakor" and they taste like a speculas and ginger snap cookie mixed together (so if you need an excuse to go to Ikea?)
Love Mel
sorry I missed the cookie party, I'm not a super cookie cooker, but I do love the photos of the others.
ReplyDelete