considering hubby is a radiographer by trade, x has to be for x-ray ...
this is one that our 3 year old bear had taken when he was having trouble with his breathing through his nose ... when i taped it to the window for the photo, the bears were asking why i was taking a photo of the monkey picture ;) ...
Hi Alyssa, thanks so much for your comment. I will keep the hand-writing 'thing' in mind - I appreciate your thoughts. I've just recently come across your blog - it's just adorable and so are your boys. I LOVE the 'abc' idea - very clever.
Hi Alyssa, thanks so much for your comment. I will keep the hand-writing 'thing' in mind - I appreciate your thoughts.
ReplyDeleteI've just recently come across your blog - it's just adorable and so are your boys. I LOVE the 'abc' idea - very clever.